Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 3, 2013

Tarot FY-680 Hexa

Today I have new build hexacopter  kit from tarot FY680. This is foldable kit.
Some pic of kit build log. I am still consider on the electronic for this kit
KIT review: I am not sure if this is genius tarot kit since I got it from taobao website.
 what we have inside
 Out of BOX
 Closer look for carbon quality. The carbon is Ok butt he CNC is not really god . I think it is bunch, not CNC. The screws is not really good which is the same as tarot heli kit.
 Booms are carbon and very light weight.
 Just put parts together , in folded and unfold. The arm are very solid locked when folded and unfolded.

Hope to finish the kit assembly by next day.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Wow, looking great. Good stuff anh Tri

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hi Thanh,
    Con này đã chuyển giao cho một nhóm làm về chụp không ảnh cho bản đồ và giám sát thi công tuyến metro Sài Gòn - Suối Tiên.

    Kít tarot FY680 này rất OK, nhẹ, chắc chắn.

    Trả lờiXóa