Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2013

Back with Ys-X4 Octo and Foldable Y6

Hi ,
It is rather busy time for last few weeks. Now it is time to get back to my hobby: built multicopter.
This time I start with Ys-X4 since it is new and good price 650USD for full navigator version ( 8 way points unlimited distance).
First it come to my Overlap Mikrokopter Octo as required from my friend. He like to YS-X6 since it is more simple to setup and control by his Android phone. I post to sale the MK electronic for that requirement. However the YS-X4 come so I give it a try with this OCto electronic replace ment and also my new foldable Y6 which also modify my old design frame.
The Ys-X4 Navidation version is good, the case of FC is make from alu (Why???)  so it rather heavy.

I bought 2 of this from Himodel.

I did replcae the Mk electronic with thsi Ys-X4 and give Octo back to my friend, and forgot to take pics. I will update it soon.
( Image need to updated)

The second is build new fordable Y6 copter which is redesign of my old Y6 version
The Configuration is :
FC: Ys-X4 navigation WiFi version
Motors are Sunnysky new disktype 3508 - 380KV motors  running at 6S config with 15x55 carbon props    
The ESC are also Hobbywing Platium Pro 30A -6S Opto for multirotor

Kit when folded
 and Opennning
and full Open

 More to Come .......


4 nhận xét:

  1. anh Cao Trí ơi, mấy bộ khung này rất đẹp và chắc chắn, cho em hỏi mấy cái này mua ở đâu và giá bao nhiêu ạ, có mắc tiền lắm không anh ?

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Frame kit nay anh design va cnc. gia thanh khoang 2 T mot bo.

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. em cũng mê mấy món này lắm nhưng mà nhiều tiền quá nên cố gắng cái nào làm được thì sẽ tự làm. Cái khung thì chắc là mua chứ khung tự làm không đẹp và không chắc chắn. Còn mạch điện và điều khiển em tính tự làm nhưng mà kiến thức eo hẹp quá, anh có thể hướng dẫn cho em ít kinh nghiệm về mạch điện và điều khiển quadrotor được không ? Em tính chọn quadrotor làm luận văn tốt nghiệp đại học của em

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. mach dien thi open source nhieeu ma. kk, multiwii,..kit thi lam cung dc khong sao.

    Trả lờiXóa